Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Argo' star Ben Affleck congratulates Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake on their nuptials
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Affleck at the premiere of Argo|
He told E! News: “I'm very excited for him. He's a terrific guy. He's a really good actor. There's nothing that guy can't do.
"Jess is great. I'm happy for them."
Meanwhile, Justin’s former NSync bandmates Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone are said to be furious they were left off the guestlist.
A source told the New York Post’s Page Six: “The band were not invited and are pretty upset about it. But the wedding guests were mainly close family and friends.”
Last Thursday, the bride and groom - who briefly split last year - hosted a party for guests, were they dined on fresh-made cheese, local olives and wine, while sitting around open fires.
The night before, the group celebrated at a beach where they watched fireworks and listened to live music.
Following the nuptials, Justin and Jessica released a statement confirming their marriage and saying what a great time they had.
They said: "It's great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends."