Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Argo’ director Ben Affleck's family is the best thing that ever happened to him
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
A source said: "His wife and family are the best things that ever happened to him. They have always come first and always will.
"Have you ever seen 'Mad Men'? That's how he approaches marriage and kids, providing for your family is your priority and raising the kids day-to-day is the wife's priority."
Jennifer's friend Clea Duvall is in awe of her friend's dedication to her husband and their children and thinks the couple are a perfect example of what to aspire to.
She told People magazine: "She blows my mind. She's such an amazing mom and such an amazing wife and so supportive of him. It's just they're kind of the ideal."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...