Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Argo’ director Ben Affleck's family is the best thing that ever happened to him
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
A source said: "His wife and family are the best things that ever happened to him. They have always come first and always will.
"Have you ever seen 'Mad Men'? That's how he approaches marriage and kids, providing for your family is your priority and raising the kids day-to-day is the wife's priority."
Jennifer's friend Clea Duvall is in awe of her friend's dedication to her husband and their children and thinks the couple are a perfect example of what to aspire to.
She told People magazine: "She blows my mind. She's such an amazing mom and such an amazing wife and so supportive of him. It's just they're kind of the ideal."