Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Argo’ director Ben Affleck's family is the best thing that ever happened to him
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
A source said: "His wife and family are the best things that ever happened to him. They have always come first and always will.
"Have you ever seen 'Mad Men'? That's how he approaches marriage and kids, providing for your family is your priority and raising the kids day-to-day is the wife's priority."
Jennifer's friend Clea Duvall is in awe of her friend's dedication to her husband and their children and thinks the couple are a perfect example of what to aspire to.
She told People magazine: "She blows my mind. She's such an amazing mom and such an amazing wife and so supportive of him. It's just they're kind of the ideal."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...