Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Argo’ director Ben Affleck thinks Kristen Stewart is ‘terrific’
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Ben Affleck & Kristen Stewart|
He told E! News: "I'm hesitant to get into casting stuff because I don't know what's finished or isn't because people come in and out of things all the time. But she's terrific and hopefully it will work out."
Kristen recently revealed she is desperate to land another role now that ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’, the final movie in the ‘Twilight Saga’ franchise is finished and can't wait to start working on something new.
The 22-year-old star admitted: "I'm kinda desperate to get a job right now. I'm itching to get back to work."
The actress - whose other new movie 'On The Road' also premiered in the US earlier this month - has no confirmed projects on the horizon, but aid it is possible she might reprise her role in 'Snow White and the Huntsman 2' despite her fling with director Rupert Sanders during the summer.
The fantasy adventure movie - starring Kristen and Chris Hemsworth as the titular characters - took more than $55 million at the US box office over its opening weekend, leading to Warner Brothers to green-light a follow-up.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...