‘Argo’ director Ben Affleck is ‘pretty jealous’ that Matt Damon kissed Michael Douglas
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Ben Affleck is 'pretty jealous' that
Matt Damon kissed Michael Douglas
The 'Argo' star - who is married to actress Jennifer Garner, with whom he shares daughters Violet, seven, and Seraphina, five, and 13-month-old son Samuel - joked that he was very envious that 68-year-old Michael got to lock lips with his best pal in their new movie 'Behind the Candelabra'.
The 40-year-old actor and director told E! News at the premiere of his new movie 'To The Wonder' on Tuesday night: "Pretty jealous, pretty jealous.
"It burns me up. You know, I feel the envy in my heart. I can't stand it."
Matt, who is set to renew his wedding vows with his wife Luciana next weekend, previously revealed he calls Ben, who he has been friends with since college, his "hetero life mate" but Ben suggested that their friendship may be in danger.
He said: "I saw 'Behind the Candelabra'. I don't know about the hetero part anymore."
Michael's wife Catherine Zeta-Jones previously admitted that she was also jealous that her husband got to kiss Matt in the film, in which he plays the flamboyant pianist Liberace.
She said: "You know if my husband's going to kiss anyone let it be Matt Damon.
"I have never kissed Matt Damon. I'm so jealous."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...