‘Argo’ director Ben Affleck is ‘pretty jealous’ that Matt Damon kissed Michael Douglas
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Ben Affleck is 'pretty jealous' that
Matt Damon kissed Michael Douglas
The 'Argo' star - who is married to actress Jennifer Garner, with whom he shares daughters Violet, seven, and Seraphina, five, and 13-month-old son Samuel - joked that he was very envious that 68-year-old Michael got to lock lips with his best pal in their new movie 'Behind the Candelabra'.
The 40-year-old actor and director told E! News at the premiere of his new movie 'To The Wonder' on Tuesday night: "Pretty jealous, pretty jealous.
"It burns me up. You know, I feel the envy in my heart. I can't stand it."
Matt, who is set to renew his wedding vows with his wife Luciana next weekend, previously revealed he calls Ben, who he has been friends with since college, his "hetero life mate" but Ben suggested that their friendship may be in danger.
He said: "I saw 'Behind the Candelabra'. I don't know about the hetero part anymore."
Michael's wife Catherine Zeta-Jones previously admitted that she was also jealous that her husband got to kiss Matt in the film, in which he plays the flamboyant pianist Liberace.
She said: "You know if my husband's going to kiss anyone let it be Matt Damon.
"I have never kissed Matt Damon. I'm so jealous."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...