"Argo" director and actor Ben Affleck's mother is his "role model"
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Ben Affleck at the Oscars|
The 'Argo' actor-and-director is grateful to his mum Christine Affleck for getting him and his brother Casey Affleck into acting via a casting agent she knew, and he credits her for bringing him up to know the rights and wrongs in the world.
He said: "She is an exceptional woman. She has been my role model. She was a really attentive, loving mother and she always made it clear growing up that there is a right way and a wrong way to treat people and that they are not here to tend to my whims and desires."
The 40-year-old actor - who has kids Violet, seven, Seraphina, four and Samuel, who turns one on February 27, with wife Jennifer Garner - also feels grateful to have a healthy family of his own and admits he is in a "pretty good zone" in his life at the moment.
He added to Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm very lucky. And I feel blessed to look around and see that I've got a healthy family. And a job!
"So yeah, I'm in a pretty good zone right now. So far so good. But I say that, and then I'll go home to everything exploding."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...