"Argo" director and actor Ben Affleck's mother is his "role model"
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Ben Affleck at the Oscars|
The 'Argo' actor-and-director is grateful to his mum Christine Affleck for getting him and his brother Casey Affleck into acting via a casting agent she knew, and he credits her for bringing him up to know the rights and wrongs in the world.
He said: "She is an exceptional woman. She has been my role model. She was a really attentive, loving mother and she always made it clear growing up that there is a right way and a wrong way to treat people and that they are not here to tend to my whims and desires."
The 40-year-old actor - who has kids Violet, seven, Seraphina, four and Samuel, who turns one on February 27, with wife Jennifer Garner - also feels grateful to have a healthy family of his own and admits he is in a "pretty good zone" in his life at the moment.
He added to Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm very lucky. And I feel blessed to look around and see that I've got a healthy family. And a job!
"So yeah, I'm in a pretty good zone right now. So far so good. But I say that, and then I'll go home to everything exploding."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...