Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Are the cracks starting to show in One Direction - Harry Styles snubbed Irish wonderboy Niall Horan
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 08:03 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|The One Direction boys|
Could the One Direction boys be getting sick of one another? Speculation is rife that Harry Styles snubbed Mullingar native Niall Horan during his birthday party celebrations.
According to Yahoo.com the rift between the 'Live While We're Young' singers began a few weeks ago when Niall popped along to his band mate's 19th birthday.
Despite Styles having an open tab at the bar, Horan was reportedly asked to buy his own drinks.
Read More: 'It's Because He's Irish' pop star predicts Niall Horan will be the first to leave One Direction
“Although he had a tab behind the bar, Harry told staff not to allow Niall to put anything on it,” a source told the MailOnline.
It is also understood Styles booked a cab for his blond band mate to go home at 12, while he continued to party.
“He also organized a car to pick Niall up at midnight while he, Nick and some others carried on partying.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...