Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart back on speaking terms after scandalous split?
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Reports are coming out today that ‘Twilight’ co-stars and recently estranged couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be making their way back to being on speaking terms.
Perez Hilton is reporting that some have said Pattinson has, reluctantly, let Stewart get in touch with him following a steady period of silence. Stewart had been hounding her ex via text messages apologizing over and over again.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart split last month when Stewart was caught cheating with her ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ director Rupert Sanders, who is married with children. Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross has called it quits as well after the affair came to light.
Pattinson, who is said to be both “heartbroken” and “humiliated” in the wake of the breakup, is now considering moving back to his native London. The Huffington Post writes that in the coming weeks, he’ll be selling his Los Angeles mansion that he bought with Stewart last year though he’ll still need to decide where he wants to live.
A source told RadarOnline that the movie star is considering moving back to England, citing that Pattinson misses his families and the pubs of West London.
For the meantime, he has found refuge at ‘Water for Elephants’ co-star Reese Witherspoon’s mansion in Ojai, California.
Either way, Pattinson and Stewart will most likely have to come face to face for the November premiere of the final Twilight installment, ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part II.’
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...