Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart back on speaking terms after scandalous split?
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
Reports are coming out today that ‘Twilight’ co-stars and recently estranged couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be making their way back to being on speaking terms.
Perez Hilton is reporting that some have said Pattinson has, reluctantly, let Stewart get in touch with him following a steady period of silence. Stewart had been hounding her ex via text messages apologizing over and over again.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart split last month when Stewart was caught cheating with her ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ director Rupert Sanders, who is married with children. Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross has called it quits as well after the affair came to light.
Pattinson, who is said to be both “heartbroken” and “humiliated” in the wake of the breakup, is now considering moving back to his native London. The Huffington Post writes that in the coming weeks, he’ll be selling his Los Angeles mansion that he bought with Stewart last year though he’ll still need to decide where he wants to live.
A source told RadarOnline that the movie star is considering moving back to England, citing that Pattinson misses his families and the pubs of West London.
For the meantime, he has found refuge at ‘Water for Elephants’ co-star Reese Witherspoon’s mansion in Ojai, California.
Either way, Pattinson and Stewart will most likely have to come face to face for the November premiere of the final Twilight installment, ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part II.’
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...