Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway's ex Raffaello Follieri is happy she has found love
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Speaking from his native Italy - after he was deported back there since spending nearly five years in a Pennsylvania prison - he revealed his well wishes for 'The Devil Wears Prada' actress.
He told ABC News' 'Nightline': "I want only the best for this person; she was very sweet to me. We had, I think, a very nice relationship. I don't have anything bad to say."
In the interview aired on American television on Wednesday he spoke about his guilty plea on charges of conspiracy, money laundering and wire fraud.
Anne and Raffaello split prior to his 2008 arrest and haven't since spoken.
The 33-year-old businessman said: "One thing that being in custody taught me is that it is not worth it to be bitter because if you are bitter you are never really going to be free.
"I'm not trying to clear my name. I'm just trying to go on and live my life."
He continued: "One choice is to give up and be broken psychologically forever, or stay strong and overcome it. And I [chose] the second one."
The 29-year-old screen star, Anne, appears in 'The Dark Knight Rises', which opens in cinemas on July 20.