Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway's ex Raffaello Follieri is happy she has found love
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Speaking from his native Italy - after he was deported back there since spending nearly five years in a Pennsylvania prison - he revealed his well wishes for 'The Devil Wears Prada' actress.
He told ABC News' 'Nightline': "I want only the best for this person; she was very sweet to me. We had, I think, a very nice relationship. I don't have anything bad to say."
In the interview aired on American television on Wednesday he spoke about his guilty plea on charges of conspiracy, money laundering and wire fraud.
Anne and Raffaello split prior to his 2008 arrest and haven't since spoken.
The 33-year-old businessman said: "One thing that being in custody taught me is that it is not worth it to be bitter because if you are bitter you are never really going to be free.
"I'm not trying to clear my name. I'm just trying to go on and live my life."
He continued: "One choice is to give up and be broken psychologically forever, or stay strong and overcome it. And I [chose] the second one."
The 29-year-old screen star, Anne, appears in 'The Dark Knight Rises', which opens in cinemas on July 20.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...