Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway would "stare" at her friend's baby bump during 'Les Miserables' shoot to cheer up
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 08:47 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
She revealed: "Making the film was so hard. I was hungry and I couldn't see my husband. One of my old school friends, who now lives in London, was pregnant, so I would go see her when I had time off and just stare at her bump to make me happy again.
"We use to sing backstage all of the time. It took my mind off being hungry."
Although Anne put herself through hardship for the film she found herself "weeping" when watching the final piece - praising her co-stars Hugh Jackman and Eddie Redmayne's singing voices.
She added to heat magazine: "I watched it and I absolutely wept. The first time I started to cry was during Hugh Jackman's first song. He hits this big note, the camera pans up and the music kicks in and I wept buckets.
"My make-up was everywhere. Amazing. There was this moment where I was like, 'Wait, is Eddie [Redmayne] singing? It's just so beautiful."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...