Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway was "inconsolable" when she saw the result of her latest haircut
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 08:55 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 29-year-old actress recently chopped off the majority of her long brunette tresses to prepare for her forthcoming role of Fantine in the film adaptation of 'Les Miserables', and she was reduced to a "mental patient" level of tears when she first saw the finished result.
She said: "[I was reduced to] a mental patient level of crying … I was inconsolable."
Anne initially didn't think her trim would be a "big deal," but she now insists having her hair cut so short was harder than "doing back flips out of windows and jumping off of buildings."
Speaking on 'Live! With Kelly', she added: "I wasn’t expecting [cutting my hair] to be a big deal. It was my idea to do it, since it was something the character did. [Then] I realised I couldn’t take it back."
After getting over the initial shock of her new look, the 'Dark Knight Rises' actress admits she now "quite likes" having short hair.
She recently explained: "I'm just so pleased with how I look, so I now quite like having short hair. I did it for a film, so it really wasn't about me and my security."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...