Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway thinks "I Dreamed A Dream" star Susan Boyle is "adorable"
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:19 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Hathaway as Fantine|
She revealed: "I think [Susan Boyle is] wonderful and adorable. I used to watch that clip [of her auditioning] when I was having a low day."
The brunette beauty also loves music mogul and 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Simon Cowell's reaction to Susan, who took the nation by storm with her incredible voice, and Anne enjoys thinking of what his plans for her may have been.
The 30-year-old actress added: "I love to watch the clip to see Simon Cowell's mind racing - he's thinking, 'How can I make this woman a star?' "
Anne, who is married to fellow actor Adam Shulman, may have struggled throughout the filming of the iconic musical but finds it a "joy" to look back at what she has achieved and feels proud of the finished piece.
She continued to heat magazine: "I'm so happy at the moment; life couldn't be better. But it's hard watching the film, in the sense that I remember what I went through when I made it.
"But otherwise, it is a joy to see all the performances and it is such a beautiful film."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...