Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway thinks "I Dreamed A Dream" star Susan Boyle is "adorable"
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Hathaway as Fantine|
She revealed: "I think [Susan Boyle is] wonderful and adorable. I used to watch that clip [of her auditioning] when I was having a low day."
The brunette beauty also loves music mogul and 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Simon Cowell's reaction to Susan, who took the nation by storm with her incredible voice, and Anne enjoys thinking of what his plans for her may have been.
The 30-year-old actress added: "I love to watch the clip to see Simon Cowell's mind racing - he's thinking, 'How can I make this woman a star?' "
Anne, who is married to fellow actor Adam Shulman, may have struggled throughout the filming of the iconic musical but finds it a "joy" to look back at what she has achieved and feels proud of the finished piece.
She continued to heat magazine: "I'm so happy at the moment; life couldn't be better. But it's hard watching the film, in the sense that I remember what I went through when I made it.
"But otherwise, it is a joy to see all the performances and it is such a beautiful film."