Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway thinks "I Dreamed A Dream" star Susan Boyle is "adorable"
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:19 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Hathaway as Fantine|
She revealed: "I think [Susan Boyle is] wonderful and adorable. I used to watch that clip [of her auditioning] when I was having a low day."
The brunette beauty also loves music mogul and 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Simon Cowell's reaction to Susan, who took the nation by storm with her incredible voice, and Anne enjoys thinking of what his plans for her may have been.
The 30-year-old actress added: "I love to watch the clip to see Simon Cowell's mind racing - he's thinking, 'How can I make this woman a star?' "
Anne, who is married to fellow actor Adam Shulman, may have struggled throughout the filming of the iconic musical but finds it a "joy" to look back at what she has achieved and feels proud of the finished piece.
She continued to heat magazine: "I'm so happy at the moment; life couldn't be better. But it's hard watching the film, in the sense that I remember what I went through when I made it.
"But otherwise, it is a joy to see all the performances and it is such a beautiful film."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...