Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway thinks her short 'Les Miserables' hair makes her look like her 'gay brother'
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:48 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Les Miserables' actress - who chopped off her long brunette locks while filming the movie - has revealed she thinks her pixie cut makes her look more masculine despite vowing to keep the style.
According to gossip website RadarOnline.com, the 29-year-old actress revealed at a screening for the movie in New York on she was initially terrified to look in the mirror after cutting her hair but was comforted to see a familiar face.
She said: "When I eventually looked in the mirror, I just thought I looked like my gay brother."
But it seems the actress now loves her new shorter hair as she recently told the December issue of Vogue magazine that she plans to keep it.
She said: "I love the short-haired lifestyle. I'm turning 30, and -- I hope this isn't obnoxious to say -- I feel prettier, and much more myself. I guess I just feel much more satisfied with less now."
The newlywed actress previously said she thought getting her tresses trimmed for her role of Fantine in Tom Hooper's forthcoming big-screen adaptation was "terrifying" compared to some of the stunts she has to do in her portrayal of Catwoman in 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
She said: "It was terrifying. I didn't expect it because in this film ['The Dark Knight Rises'], I do backflips out of windows, I jump off of buildings, I do all sorts of scary things but nothing was as scary as cutting my hair off.
"[I was reduced to] a mental patient level of crying ... I was inconsolable."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...