Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway "lived on hummus and radishes" to slim down for her role in 'Les Miserables'
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
She told the July issue of Allure magazine: "I'm doing some crazy weight stuff right now. I'm on day six of detox...This diet makes me break out, so I love that. Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then be all, 'And I got a pimple. Yeah!'"
Before she had to transform her body for the movie adaptation of the popular musical, Anne spent a year getting ready for wearing the Catwoman suit in the upcoming movie 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
She previously revealed that she lived on "kale and dust" during shooting in order to wear the skintight all-in-one.
She complained: "It was a psychological terrorist. The suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit.... It dominated my year.
"I didn't understand how you could be thin and strong. I went into the gym for ten months and didn't come out."