Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway "lived on hummus and radishes" to slim down for her role in 'Les Miserables'
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She told the July issue of Allure magazine: "I'm doing some crazy weight stuff right now. I'm on day six of detox...This diet makes me break out, so I love that. Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then be all, 'And I got a pimple. Yeah!'"
Before she had to transform her body for the movie adaptation of the popular musical, Anne spent a year getting ready for wearing the Catwoman suit in the upcoming movie 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
She previously revealed that she lived on "kale and dust" during shooting in order to wear the skintight all-in-one.
She complained: "It was a psychological terrorist. The suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit.... It dominated my year.
"I didn't understand how you could be thin and strong. I went into the gym for ten months and didn't come out."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...