Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway knew Adam Shulman would be the love of her life when they met
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 at 07:45 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman|
Speaking in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine, Anne said: "I knew from the second I met him that he was the love of my life. I also knew that I couldn't have met him at a worse time.
"I took my trust out for a ridiculous joyride with him. It was scary. But as the days wore on it kept getting better and better. I found that the love I found for him made me more trusting of everyone, and the more I started to see who I had become."
Anne, 30 and 31-year-old Adam tied the knot in September and Anne recently revealed she wants to adopt children and have "a few" naturally with her spouse.
She said: "I've wanted to be a mom since I was 16. I'm 30 and I want to have a family of a certain size.
"I'll start with one healthy kid but I'd like to have a few naturally and adopt. I gotta get on it, you know? I'd like to have as many as I can afford, not just financially but in terms of time, because you want to make sure each one feels special.
"I've had one goal in mind for the past 12 years, which is: get a movie, get a movie, get a movie. Now I might have to say: get a baby, get a baby, get a baby."