Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway knew Adam Shulman would be the love of her life when they met
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 at 07:45 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman|
Speaking in the February issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine, Anne said: "I knew from the second I met him that he was the love of my life. I also knew that I couldn't have met him at a worse time.
"I took my trust out for a ridiculous joyride with him. It was scary. But as the days wore on it kept getting better and better. I found that the love I found for him made me more trusting of everyone, and the more I started to see who I had become."
Anne, 30 and 31-year-old Adam tied the knot in September and Anne recently revealed she wants to adopt children and have "a few" naturally with her spouse.
She said: "I've wanted to be a mom since I was 16. I'm 30 and I want to have a family of a certain size.
"I'll start with one healthy kid but I'd like to have a few naturally and adopt. I gotta get on it, you know? I'd like to have as many as I can afford, not just financially but in terms of time, because you want to make sure each one feels special.
"I've had one goal in mind for the past 12 years, which is: get a movie, get a movie, get a movie. Now I might have to say: get a baby, get a baby, get a baby."