Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway is to show off her vocal skills by singing songs from "Cabaret"
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
The 'Love and Other Drugs' actress is to perform for one night only at New York's The Public Theater to celebrate the revitalization of the iconic venue.
A spokesperson from The Public have announced that the brunette beauty will sing several of the musical's songs, including 'Willkommen', 'Maybe This Time', 'Perfectly Marvelous' and the classic 'Cabaret'.
This won't be the first time that Anne, 29, has put her voice to the test as she can be seen singing in the upcoming film adaptation of 'Les Miserables' playing Fantine.
Her co-star in the film Eddie Redmayne - who plays young rebel-in-love as Marius Pontmercy - praised Anne's performance during shooting, recently saying: "When I saw the trailer with Anne singing with this extraordinary fragility, that song I thought I knew pretty well ... suddenly, I listened to the lyrics for the first time, afresh."
Anne's one-night only performance of 'Cabaret' songs takes place on October 24.