Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway is engaged to boyfriend of three years, Adam Shulman
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 08:38 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman|
The couple started dating in 2008 following Anne’s split from Raffaello Follieri, after he pled guilty to 14 counts of money laundering, conspiracy and wire fraud and Anne recently revealed Adam “ruined” her plan of staying single.
She explained: “We hit if off immediately but it took us a pretty long time to get together. He thought that I had a boyfriend and I thought that he had a girlfriend, so I thought that I’d better keep my distance because I didn’t want to be that girl.
“Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Irish President Higgins slammed over video games damage kids remarks
‘Suffering of Irish people outrageous’ says NY Times Paul Krugman
"I am very much in love with him, [only] Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool!”
Anne – who had previously been against the idea of getting married – revealed she changed her mind about the institution after witnessing her best friend walk down the aisle.
She said: "I am open to marriage, actually. I just went through a phase where I wanted to look at it from every angle to make sure that I wasn't just falling in step with some kind of prescribed fantasy.
"I was at my best friend's wedding recently, and I watched this person who I love like a sister, and who has changed my life and continues to change my life for the better, who I feel as close to as I do my family, commit herself to a man who she loves, and I watched how happy it made her.
“I mean, she looked like she was riding a bubble the whole night. I thought, 'Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...