Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway had an ‘intense’ reunion with ‘Les Miserables’ co-star Amanda Seyfried at the Met Ball
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 09:06 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|‘Les Miserables’ star Anne Hathaway|
An eyewitness told UsMagazine.com that newly blonde Anne "ran up" to Amanda when she called out to her upon arriving at the event with her husband Adam Shulman, and "gave her a long kiss on the lips".
The insider added: "Their catch-up looked happily intense. Amanda even jumped over her table to get closer to Anne."
The actresses chatted for a while and Anne gave her former co-star a few extra hugs and kisses before leaving the table to dance with her husband.
A source previously revealed that Anne, 30, "threw a fit" when she heard that Amanda, 27, was wearing an Alexander McQueen dress to the Oscars that was similar to her custom-made dress.
The insider revealed that Amanda was upset about the incident although Anne "never told Amanda she had to change the dress," adding: "Amanda didn't want to deal with it and left."
Anne later released a statement saying: "It came to my attention late Saturday night that there would be a dress worn to the Oscars that is remarkably similar to the Valentino I had intended to wear, and so I decided it was best for all involved to change my plans.
"Though I love the dress I did wear, it was a difficult last-minute decision as I had so looked forward to wearing Valentino in honour of the deep and meaningful relationship I have enjoyed with the house and with Valentino himself. I deeply regret any disappointment caused."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...