Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway enjoyed bashing men "a little too much" in 'The Dark Knight Rises'- VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 01:24 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Anne Hathaway as Catwoman|
The 29-year-old actress plays Catwoman in the Batman movie, and she loved grappling with guys in a more action-packed role than she usually takes on.
Speaking at the European premiere of 'The Dark Knight Rises' at London's Leicester Square on Wednesday, she told BANG Showbiz: "Being in the movie was fun because I had to learn to beat up guys - I enjoyed that a little too much."
Christian Bale reprises his role as Batman/Bruce Wayne in the third movie in Christopher Nolan's trilogy, and Anne found the 38-year-old star "really inspiring" to act alongside.
She added: "The first minute you work with Christian Bale it's just amazing. I found him to be really inspiring. It was really great to work with him."
The brunette beauty looked stunning in a white designer dress beaded with silver sequinned flowers at the premiere, and she admitted she loved wearing her skin-tight cat-suit in the blockbuster.
She explained: "I probably should've felt more pressure playing Catwoman because of her history but I knew who was directing me so I focused on trusting Chris.
"I felt so lucky to be the one wearing the cat-suit, I just loved wearing it every chance I got."
Anne was joined at the premiere by fellow cast members Christian Bale and his wife Sandra Blazic, Tom Hardy and his fiancee Charlotte Riley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy and Morgan Freeman.
'The Dark Knight Rises' is released tomorrow on Friday.