Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway donates wedding photo profits to charity
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Anne Hathaway wed boyfriend Adam Shulman|
The 29-year-old is said to be donating the rest of the profits to a number of other charities including the American Cancer Society, St. Jude Children's Research and The Girl Effect.
The Les Misérables star, who received an award from the Human Rights Campaign in 2008, worked directly with Freedom to Marry's National Engagement Party, helping to raise $500,000 for the 'Win More States Fund'.
She previously opened up about growing up with a gay brother.
She said: "In my household, being gay was, and is, no big deal. When my brother came out, we hugged him, said we loved him, and that was that."
The actress - who recently signed on to star in the romantic comedy 'The Low Self-Esteem of Lizzie Gillespie' - is currently in France on honeymoon with her new husband.
The couple - who cancelled their original trip to Thailand due to bad weather - began their holiday in London and are also set to explore Morocco during their romantic getaway.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...