Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway cried and her husband screamed when they discovered she was nominated for an Oscar
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:16 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Hathaway at the Golden Globe Awards|
She told E! News: "I was just in bed and I was watching TV and they said my name.
"He was screaming louder than me! I think we might have scared the dog.
"I cried a lot and he hugged me and we kissed. It was really sweet."
Anne - who married Adam in September after fours years of dating - previously claimed she knew that if their first date went well, she would marry him.
She said: "I'm married to a nice guy, he's a producer. We met through friends.
"It was pretty instant, as soon as I met him I was like what is the deal with that guy, but someone told me had a girlfriend so I backed off. Then six weeks later I found out that he didn't have a girlfriend so I asked him to come to New Orleans with me. I had a spare ticket.
"I said if it goes badly we'll probably never see each other again, and if it goes well we'll probably get married."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...