Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway cried and her husband screamed when they discovered she was nominated for an Oscar
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:16 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Hathaway at the Golden Globe Awards|
She told E! News: "I was just in bed and I was watching TV and they said my name.
"He was screaming louder than me! I think we might have scared the dog.
"I cried a lot and he hugged me and we kissed. It was really sweet."
Anne - who married Adam in September after fours years of dating - previously claimed she knew that if their first date went well, she would marry him.
She said: "I'm married to a nice guy, he's a producer. We met through friends.
"It was pretty instant, as soon as I met him I was like what is the deal with that guy, but someone told me had a girlfriend so I backed off. Then six weeks later I found out that he didn't have a girlfriend so I asked him to come to New Orleans with me. I had a spare ticket.
"I said if it goes badly we'll probably never see each other again, and if it goes well we'll probably get married."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...