Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anjelica Huston liked appearing in '50/50' as it allowed her to "legally cry" - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
She told Radio Times magazine: "It was extremely cathartic. Every day I could legally cry, which was important to me. I was living it the way I lived it. My work has always reflected my life."
Following his death Anjelica – who is also known for her relationship with Jack Nicholson – left Los Angeles and she thinks it helped her begin to get over her grief.
She added: "It takes me away from the pain I was going through in the last few years, with death and being in a house that I knew at some point I would have to move away from.
"Change is sometimes very painful. A new person emerges from the chrysalis of who you were and you go from feeling vulnerable to feeling that something brilliant has changed your life for the better."
Here's the trailer for "50/50":