Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anjelica Huston liked appearing in '50/50' as it allowed her to "legally cry" - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
She told Radio Times magazine: "It was extremely cathartic. Every day I could legally cry, which was important to me. I was living it the way I lived it. My work has always reflected my life."
Following his death Anjelica – who is also known for her relationship with Jack Nicholson – left Los Angeles and she thinks it helped her begin to get over her grief.
She added: "It takes me away from the pain I was going through in the last few years, with death and being in a house that I knew at some point I would have to move away from.
"Change is sometimes very painful. A new person emerges from the chrysalis of who you were and you go from feeling vulnerable to feeling that something brilliant has changed your life for the better."
Here's the trailer for "50/50":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...