Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anjelica Huston finds it easier to kiss on camera than in real life
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
She said: "I can [kiss] with impunity in front of 200 technicians and two million viewers. Personal kissing? One is tempted. It's part of my slow emergence. It may take a little while for the elements to catch up with me, but I hope so."
Discussing her husband, Anjelica - who also dated Jack Nicholson for 17 years - proclaims he was a "genius".
She added: "I finally met someone who said what they were going to do and did it. He was single-minded in his pursuit of me and a genius in his own right."
However she admits she has struggled with losing her husband because she found she wanted to be alone a lot.
She told the Radio Times: "People treat you differently as a widow. You think people would be comforting. They are not."