Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Anger Management’ star Charlie Sheen is hunting an ‘otter man’ in Alaska
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Charlie flew via his private jet to Sitka last week with a group of friends in a bid to find the being, which he describes as a "shape-shifting trickster who is half man, half otter. It lures one away from the camp site with the mimicked sounds of a crying baby, then kills you, takes on your form, and returns to the scene for more suckers or prey".
Unfortunately for the 47-year-old actor and his pals they could not gather any evidence to prove the existence of the legend.
Charlie told TMZ: "It obviously knew our group was far too skilled to be snowed in this fashion so it stayed hidden like a sissy."
Legends of the 'Kooshdakhaa' and its shape-shifting abilities come from the stories of the Tlingit and Tsimshian Indians and warn the creature's aim is to kill humans or transform them into 'Kooshdakhaa'. They can be warded off with the use of copper, urine and fire.
The Hollywood star's latest hunt comes after he tried to find the elusive Loch Ness Monster in Scotland in July.
Charlie flew to lake Loch Ness, where the creature is said to live, with his friends Todd Zeile and Brian Peck and the trio stayed at the historic Aldourie Castle on the shores of the loch but unfortunately they couldn't spot the creature.
Since Charlie's fruitless excursion to Loch Ness, new evidence of the creature's existence has emerged.
Amateur photographer David Elder captured an unusual 15ft black shadow in the lake which caused a wave as he was snapping a swan and he is convinced it could only have been caused by something "under the water".
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...