Angelina Jolie to helm Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in “Fifty Shades of Grey” pic?
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Since the erotic trilogy “Fifty Shades of Grey” kicked off there’s been a buzz around the Internet about a film version of the sexy story making it to the silver screen. The books tell the tale of a college graduate getting her first taste of BDSM with an older man.
The Hollywood Reporter has heard a rumor that Angelina Jolie is interested in directing the saucy romp. OK Magazine wisely points out that this “is perplexing considering she's fresh off her directorial debut of the Bosnian war love story In “The Land of Blood and Honey."
No matter! The Reporter continue saying the soon to be Mrs. Brad Pitt is in “informal conversations” about the movie. However, of course Focus Features denies this completely.
Imagine if previous rumors also came true and Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson came on board for the erotic movie.
Twihards heads around the world would simply explode!
Considering “Fifty Shades of Grey” and the rest of the trilogy seem to be constantly planted at the top of Amazon’s top selling books it seems inevitable that the books will be made into movies a la “Hunger Games” and indeed “Twilight."
It’s just a matter of time but who will be involved?
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...