Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have invited Jamie Oliver and George Clooney to a party at their Surrey home
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and George Clooney|
The event is their annual Midsummer Night party which will be held at their UK home this weekend while Angelina film Disney movie Maleficent.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Brad and Ange hold a Midsummer party every year and always base the theme around a specific country because it's a great learning opportunity for the kids.
"They've done Australia, Russia and Germany in the past but as they're living in London they've really got into the spirit of things with the Jubilee and the Queen's birthday."
They added: "It'll be like a British fete, with all the traditional games and cream teas in the garden in the afternoon."
Brad and Angelina are also hosting their own Olympic opening ceremony party.
The get together will take place on July 25, two days before the official one, and a star-studded guest list has been linked to the event at London's Victoria & Albert Museum.
Princes William and Harry have been invited to the charity do - held in honour of boxing legend Muhammad Ali.
It is also set to feature David and Victoria Beckham, Sharon Stone, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...