Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are reportedly set to marry before autumn
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt|
A source said: "Angie is expecting twins this fall, so it is making them feel a time crunch. They decided they'd both like to welcome their twin boys to the world as man and wife, which means the wedding has to happen fairly soon.
“They've both realised how much they want to be together."
Angelina, 36, and Brad, 48 - who already have children Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, five and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – are said to have been through a rocky patch but finally came to the decision to wed after appearing together at last month’s Oscars.
The insider told America’s OK! magazine: "They had an amazing time Oscar weekend, since then, they've been madly in love.
"The wedding was totally off: They were having so many arguments, but they've finally managed to bury their differences.”
Meanwhile, a third source says Angelina is planning to keep the pregnancy quite for as long as possible.
The insider said: "It's not something she wants to officially announce but she's at a point where she is telling a select group of people.
“Angelina is really savouring every moment. She's having a tough time with morning sickness but says it's all worth it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...