Amy Adams' daughter is besotted with Justin Timberlake
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Amy Adams and her daughter Aviana|
The 38-year-old actress - who has two-year-old Aviana with fiancé Darren Le Gallo - frequently takes her little girl to work with her and the youngster struck up a strong bond with her 'Trouble with the Curve' co-star and his Jessica Biel, who is now his wife.
Amy said: "When I worked with Justin Timberlake on 'Trouble with the Curve', he was just about to get married to Jessica Biel and I think having Aviana there made them very excited about starting a family.
"My daughter always wanted more Justin. I had to tell her, 'You have very good taste, sweetie. You're not the first woman to ask for more Justin.' "
Amy can soon be seen as Lois Lane opposite Henry Cavill in 'Superman' movie 'Man of Steel' and she admits to being overwhelmed by her hunky co-star's muscular physique.
She told ES magazine: "One time he came in wearing a tank top and I just stared because he had the widest back muscles you've ever seen. I was like, 'I'm sorry, I'm staring at your back.' I think I blushed."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...