Amy Adams' daughter is besotted with Justin Timberlake
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Amy Adams and her daughter Aviana|
The 38-year-old actress - who has two-year-old Aviana with fiancé Darren Le Gallo - frequently takes her little girl to work with her and the youngster struck up a strong bond with her 'Trouble with the Curve' co-star and his Jessica Biel, who is now his wife.
Amy said: "When I worked with Justin Timberlake on 'Trouble with the Curve', he was just about to get married to Jessica Biel and I think having Aviana there made them very excited about starting a family.
"My daughter always wanted more Justin. I had to tell her, 'You have very good taste, sweetie. You're not the first woman to ask for more Justin.' "
Amy can soon be seen as Lois Lane opposite Henry Cavill in 'Superman' movie 'Man of Steel' and she admits to being overwhelmed by her hunky co-star's muscular physique.
She told ES magazine: "One time he came in wearing a tank top and I just stared because he had the widest back muscles you've ever seen. I was like, 'I'm sorry, I'm staring at your back.' I think I blushed."