Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Amy Adams' daughter gets upset when she goes to work
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Amy Adams plays with her daughter Avianna|
Amy said: "I'd like to focus more on spending time with my daughter.
My idea was to work a lot when she was young and when she started to be more aware of what was going on, I'd do less.
"She's a little less impressed with me working all the time now. Her lips are starting to turn down when I leave.
"But I have scripts I like and people I want to work with. This can be a fleeting time and I want to take advantage of as much as I can. But I also want to achieve a little more balance. I don't want to look back with any regrets."
Amy stars with veteran actor Clint Eastwood in 'Trouble With the Curve' and tried not to be intimidated by him because she plays his uncompromising daughter.
She explained: "I couldn't be intimidated by Clint because I had to play his daughter who was so not impressed by his bad attitude that I had to really take control.
"He's actually very warm. He's very tall and has a great personality and a lot of charm so it's easy for people to be intimidated by him."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...