Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
American Idol judge Mariah Carey thinks motherhood is a ‘blessing’
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 08:40 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
She gushed: "Every moment is incredible and a blessing. I was performing in Sydney and I brought them out on stage because I want them to have these experiences. Some might disagree with that, but I know Monroe especially was going to love it. She didn't want to get off the stage.
"[Motherhood's] an amazing thing I never thought I'd experience because I always said I don't think I'd do it because my career was always my life, but when you find the right person."
The 42-year-old star find juggling her parenting duties with her 'American Idol' judging role a challenge, but admits it's far easier than the hectic months when she's in the studio working on new music.
She told Britain's OK! magazine: "It's super difficult. It's really exhausting, but this isn't the most exhausting part. The best part is when everything runs smoothly and you come to work, do your job and go home like more of a normal person than someone who's in a studio for 18 hours, which would be me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...