Amelia Warner insists her marriage to Colin Farrell was never legal
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Amelia Warner and Colin Farrell|
British singer and songwriter Amelia Warner has recently admitted that her 2001 “marriage” to Colin Farrell in Tahiti was “by no means legal” or binding.
"We didn't actually get married - it's not actually true,” said Warner, now 29, to The British Sun. “I think we've been too polite to deny it. We had a ceremony on a beach in Tahiti that was by no means legal and we knew it wasn't. It was just a thing we did on holiday...We booked them both on the activities desk at the hotel.”
Colin Farrell, Jedward, and others lend their faces to ISPCC anti-bullying campaign
Proud Colin Farrell accepts honor for son James at Angelman Syndrome gig
Exclusive: Colin Farrell gives the performance of his career in ‘London Boulevard’ - VIDEO
"It really wasn't this secret wedding that no one was invited to. It was lovely, it was silly, it was sweet but by no means was it a serious thing and I think my mum thought it was quite funny."
Although Warner thought the ceremony was “lovely” and “silly” at the time, she admits now that she was upset when the couple split only a few months later. "It was a very intense and passionate relationship. It was heartbreaking when it ended."
Now 29, Warner records under the stage-name of Slow Moving Millie. Her cover of The Smiths’ ‘Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want’ has been popular in the UK this season.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...