Amelia Warner insists her marriage to Colin Farrell was never legal
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Amelia Warner and Colin Farrell|
British singer and songwriter Amelia Warner has recently admitted that her 2001 “marriage” to Colin Farrell in Tahiti was “by no means legal” or binding.
"We didn't actually get married - it's not actually true,” said Warner, now 29, to The British Sun. “I think we've been too polite to deny it. We had a ceremony on a beach in Tahiti that was by no means legal and we knew it wasn't. It was just a thing we did on holiday...We booked them both on the activities desk at the hotel.”
Colin Farrell, Jedward, and others lend their faces to ISPCC anti-bullying campaign
Proud Colin Farrell accepts honor for son James at Angelman Syndrome gig
Exclusive: Colin Farrell gives the performance of his career in ‘London Boulevard’ - VIDEO
"It really wasn't this secret wedding that no one was invited to. It was lovely, it was silly, it was sweet but by no means was it a serious thing and I think my mum thought it was quite funny."
Although Warner thought the ceremony was “lovely” and “silly” at the time, she admits now that she was upset when the couple split only a few months later. "It was a very intense and passionate relationship. It was heartbreaking when it ended."
Now 29, Warner records under the stage-name of Slow Moving Millie. Her cover of The Smiths’ ‘Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want’ has been popular in the UK this season.