Amber Riley has paid tribute to her “brother” Cory Monteith
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 31-year-old actor was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room following a heroin and alcohol overdose on Saturday and his close friend and 'Glee' co-star Amber Riley has released a statement about his tragic death.
She wrote on Twitter: “Yesterday I got to sit with my 'Glee' family and remember a man I considered a brother and friend. With a very heavy heart, RIP Cory Monteith ? Continued prayer for his family and Lea. Sendings hugs to all you gleeks (sic).”
Earlier this week, Cory's girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele, thanked fans for their support following Cory's death.
Her representative said in a statement: "Lea is deeply grateful for all the love and support she's received from family, friends, and fans.
"Since Cory's passing, Lea has been grieving alongside his family and making appropriate arrangements with them.
"They are supporting each other as they endure this profound loss together. We continue to ask the media to respect the privacy of Lea and Cory's family."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...