Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Amanda Bynes pleads not guilty to two counts of hit-and-run
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The ‘Easy A’ actress was charged with both counts relating to two separate incidents – where she allegedly ran into a car and fled in the scene - in April and August, earlier this month.
While the Los Angeles City Attorney was initially reluctant to press charges relating to the first incident, they changed their mind after the second.
If she is convicted on both counts, she could face up to 12 months in jail
According to TMZ.com, she is due back in court on October 19, and she is also facing one driving under the influence (DUI) charge and two other charges of driving on a suspended license.
Amanda – who claims to have retired from acting - has displayed erratic behaviour in recent months, and has been dropped by her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer after they found they had been unable to get in touch with her for four weeks.
She also worried shop staff when she locked herself in a changing room for close to two hours and repeatedly made banging noises every 10 minutes.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...