Amanda Bynes' parents don't want her money after her meltdown
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Lynn and Rick Bynes launched a bid to gain control over their troubled daughter's personal and financial affairs after she was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold last week for attempting to light a fire in a stranger's driveway but they have made it clear they just want her to get well and are not attempting to take her fortune.
A source told the New York Daily News: “The goal is to get her treatment, either through the courts or some other way. That's the only goal.
"Her mom has seen her (in the hospital). They're still talking.”
Meanwhile, Kris Jenner -who manages her reality TV star daughters' careers – praised Amanda's parents for hiring respected attorneys Tamar Arminak and Patrick Reider, and officially applying to gain legal control of the actress's personal welfare and financial affairs following her downward spiral.
She said: "This is something that, for me as a mom, makes me very sad, but happy that she's getting perhaps the help that she needs for one reason or another. "I've always said, 'I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, I'm not there, I don't want to be the one who's quick to judge, you know, and be real negative.' I like to look at the glass half full. And so I'm really glad that, whatever's going on, this would be the start of a new beginning for her."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...