Amanda Bynes has accused Drake of stalking her
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Amanda Bynes and Drake (inset)|
The 27-year-old actress, who has sparked concern after displaying erratic behavior in recent months, regularly tweets about the rapper, 26, but claims he is the one obsessed with her.
The 'Easy A' star wrote on Twitter on Wednesday: "Drake Stalks Me But Isn't Following Me On Twitter He's Ugly And I Won't Stop Making Fun Of His Ugly Face! I Laugh @ Every Photo I See Of Him (Sic)."
She also tweeted a photograph of Drake and wrote: "He's ugly."
Amanda then hit back at fans for suggesting she and the rapper are good friends, writing: "Drake Is Not My Friend Or I Would Not Be Talking About Him This Way."
The 'She's The Man' star, who was charged with attempted evidence tampering, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession after being arrested at her apartment in New York City on May 23, posted the messages about Drake just one day after she appeared in court.
Wearing an aqua-colored wig, sweatpants and a tank top, she remained completely silent as the judge ruled that the case would continue on August 26.
Shortly before appearing in court, Amanda complained that she was very unhappy after undergoing her fourth nose job over the weekend.
She wrote on Twitter: "My surgeon broke my nose during surgery but hasn't finished my nose! It's still broken and I can't breathe. I hate taking pictures with a broken nose."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...