Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Amanda Bynes' friend has compared her to Amy Winehouse
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:15 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
He told MailOnline: “She’s been promising several individuals to record and appear at places, but just can't keep her commitments for whatever reason. She would rather be alone than have friends with her in person. Amanda is not a Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears, she is taking the steps of both of those combined with Amy Winehouse mixed in. Sadly, it could turn tragic unless she gets well!”
Jonathan also revealed Amanda's only companion is a new puppy and says she has completely cut her family out of her life.
He said: “She still doesn't surround herself around anyone on a daily basis and is a lonely blue jay.
“It's really sad. At least she has a dog now to keep her company, that she loves and treats like a newborn baby.
“[When I call her] Amanda generally makes very small talk. In texts her messages are that of a high school teen who just wants to be loved. You can sense there’s pain and loss of control in her personal life when talking to her. She’s been leaning on a few enablers, but quickly deletes them from her life and then moves on.
“She's definitely not OK. Still more erratic as ever and between the drugs and what ever mental things she maybe is going through, she's only getting worse. From what I know, she’s not on medication or even seen a doctor.
“Her family have attempted to intervene but, last time they did, she fled to Buffalo. Every time they reach out she just gets angrier and angrier. She has alienated everyone.
“She needs help, but refuses. It's similar to the downfalls I chronicle in my book and what drives one to go so crazy for fame and that addiction
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...