Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Amanda Bynes considers herself ‘a hero’
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 09:12 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The troubled 27-year-old actress had her first nose job last month, claiming she went under the knife to remove skin that was growing between her nose and her eyes, and after following up with more surgeries she has applauded herself for overcoming what she calls a “birth defect”.
In a bizarre Twitter rant, she wrote: "I was born with a webbing in between my eyes. That was a birth defect that I had surgically removed! I've never been more excited!
"I consider myself to be a hero to have suffered 27 years with a birth defect and to just now have it surgically removed! I had to share my story with you so the media would stop using old photos of me and stop writing lies about me having odd behavior when I was just embarrassed to share the fact that I had a birth defect.
"My doctors are heroes who also correct kids who have cleft lip -- something as traumatic as webbing in between your eyes! I wanted to share my story with you to prove that I'm not crazy, I was just embarrassed (sic)."
Amanda, who was recently charged with attempted evidence tampering, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession, has been open about her previous procedures, explaining she had them in order to "feel prettier".
She tweeted: "I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!
"I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop? I will never look like that again!"See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...