Amanda Bynes claims she was ‘sexually harassed’ by a police officer who arrested her on Thursday night
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'She's All That' star - who was charged with attempted evidence tampering, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession in court on Friday after being arrested at her New York City apartment - has accused an officer of slapping her vagina and lying about her throwing a bong out the window.
The 27-year-old actress addressed her legal troubles in a lengthy rant on Twitter on Saturday, writing: "Don't believe the reports about me being arrested. It's all lies. I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me. He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated."
The actress is upset she was initially sent to hospital, a move which she describes as "offensive."
She said: "Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me. The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports."
Amanda's parents are reportedly worried she is bipolar or schizophrenic.
A source told gossip website TMZ.com that the 27-year-old actress's recent erratic behavior is not enough for her to be placed under a 5150, California's Welfare Institutions Code, to be evaluated under involuntary psychiatric hold for 72 hours.
The insider said that her parents Lynn and Rick are eager to secure an involuntary conservatorship, similar to Britney Spears, but have been told her conduct has not been severe enough for a judge to take away her legal rights and she has not been diagnosed with any mental illness.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...