Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alyssa Milano has a baby boy with her husband Hollywood agent David Bugliari
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2011 at 03:30 PM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The tot weighed 7lb and the overjoyed couple have named their new arrival Milo Thomas Bugliari.
The 'Charmed' star's representative said: "Alyssa and her husband David proudly announce the birth of their son, Milo Thomas Bugliari. Milo Thomas was born on August 31 at 9.27am weighing 7 pounds and was 19 inches long."
Dancing with the Stars’ 2012 pairings announced - Nancy Grace paired with Irish dancer Tristan MacManus – VIDEOS
Carory’ out in the Open - Caroline Wozniacki and Rory McIlroy
Fourth of Stieg Larsson's 'Millennium' novels set in Ireland
Alyssa, 38, took to her twitter account to share her joyous news and also thanked her followers for their congratulatory messages.
She wrote: "Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo. My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Alyssa - who married David in August 2009 - knew she was having a son throughout the later stages of her pregnancy but was refusing to pick a name for her baby until she met him.
She previously said: "We have three names. You hear so many stories about people who picked a name out and then the baby didn't look like the name. So we're narrowing it down until we see the child. However, we will go with a slightly Italian name, so that it goes with Bugliari."