Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alyson Hannigan says it's important to still style hair once you become a mother
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 08:32 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
She said: “If you only have time for make-up or hair, definitely choose the hair because you can always put on a pair of sunglasses and push the hair into your face and you’ll look very chic. My vanity time has gone out the window since I became a mom, so that’s a great time-saving trick.”
The 'American Pie' actress also says she tries not to feel guilty about being a working mother and just enjoy the time she gets to spend with her daughter.
She revealed to Parade.com: "You have to look at the overall picture. When I’m sitting at work, I feel guilty that I’m not taking care of my daughter. But the fact that I’m working in the morning means that she and I will have the afternoon together. So, you just have to look at the overall picture rather than the day-to-day.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...