Alyson Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof to renew their wedding vows
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 39-year-old actress accepted her 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' co-star's second proposal on the "most romantic day of my life" and the couple – who have children, Satyana, four, and Keeva, 14 months, together – can't wait to re-confirm their love on October 11, their 10th wedding anniversary.
She wrote on Twitter: "My hubby @AlexisDenisof surprised me with the most romantic day of my life yesterday! Which included another proposal & ring! I said YES!
"And now we get to have our kids at this ceremony :) It’ll be shorter. We’ll get to the cake sooner! YAY renewal!!! (sic)"
As well as the couple's children, Alyson is also planning to have plenty of calorific treats at the ceremony and joked there will be 10 cakes to mark the number of years the pair have been wed.
In response to a suggestion by a fan that she should have two cakes at the event, she replied: "Or 10 cuz that's the anniversary. (sic)"
The 'How I Met Your Mother' star showed off her brand new engagement ring at the CW, CBS, Showtime 2013 summer party in Los Angeles on Monday and couldn't stop smiling as she stood for the cameras in a maroon dress with her hands on her hips.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...