Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ali Lohan’s change in facial structure is due to a 'growth spurt' not plastic surgery
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 09:53 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Her spokesperson Steve Honig said in a statement: “Aliana has never had any type of plastic surgery in her life, nor has she ever considered it. Her success as a model lies with her natural looks and she has no interest in changing that.
Lindsay Lohan's new tattoo - Billy Joel lyrics from 'I Go to Extremes'
Raquel Welch feels sorry for Lindsay Lohan - 'seems like it’s open season on her'
Michael Lohan blasts ex-wife Dina for drinking around their daughter Lindsay
“During the past two years, she has gone through a normal teenage growth spurt that has made her taller and slimmer. It has also slightly changed the composure of her face, all of which is typical of what happens to kids in their mid-to-late teens.
“It’s what most people refer to as the awkward stage. Ali is growing up, that’s all."
After the teen was spotted with a noticeably different look earlier this week, Ali’s model agency have explained her new appearance is down to a “natural” change in facial features.
A spokesperson added to RadarOnline.com: “As a young girl who is growing up, it's natural for her facial features to change slightly, and we see this with many of the younger models we represent.
“Aliana is a beautiful 17-year-old girl who is growing into her face and body, as is the norm for someone of her age.”
“We take pastoral care of our models very seriously and encourage the models to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body shape."