Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alec Baldwin’s stalker has been charged with violating the protection order against her
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 07:59 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Baldwin at the Screen Actors Guild Awards|
One tweet sent on November 8, which she tagged Hilaria in, said: "How Hilaria Baldwin beZEN, peaceful yogi, Alec Baldwin keep my INJUSTICE+break my life? (sic)".
Her lawyer Maurice Sercarz, also quit after revealing she owes him money and has not been taking his advice.
According to the New York Post, he told the judge: "Miss Sabourin feels it is a good idea to Tweet, to appear on television and discuss the case in the media contrary to my advice.”
Genevieve also claimed she was being unfairly punished, saying: “I've been vilified around the world more than is possible to handle in this case.
"I'm being treated like a guilty person. This has destroyed my life.”
She was taken to the 20th Precinct for processing and will return to the Lower Manhattan courthouse for booking and arraignment on new charges.